KIS Expansion IIBandung
The new building expansion occupies a preserved corner lot behind an L-shaped building. The program is a double height storage space with a mezzanine deck, ensuring a significant 250% increase in storage capacity and a new working area.

Oct 2020 | Commercial | Built
A developer house conversion into commercial use where different tenants will occupy lower and upper floors.
Jul 2020 | Commercial | Built
KIS LogisticsBekasi
Our design scheme explores a floating colorful volume that displays the company`s signature orange color which glows in the night. In this way, we are able to highlight 25% of total built area for dedicated office and gathering spaces. The remaining 75% area is used as storage facility.
Jan 2020 | Commercial | Built